This Institution offers Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course. Rajajinagar College of Education is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and is affiliated to Bangalore central University.
Sanctioned Intake :50 Seats- single unit.
Duration of the Course : 2 year with four semesters.
Eligibility: Any degree with 50% of marks for general category and OBC category
or 45% of Marks for S.C/S.T/P.H is eligible for admission to B.Ed course.
Academic and co-curricular activities
There are various co-curricular activities that are carried out at Rajajinagar College of Education in order to bring about an all-round development of the students. Some of the academic and co-curricular activities include:
- Manifestation of innate and acquired talents through Talent s Day.
- Development of communicative competencies through Communication Skills.
- Establishment of teaching skills through Micro Teaching Skills
- Soft Skills and personality development through different activities.
- Inter & Intra Sports and cultural competitions
- Educational Excursions
- Development of social and cultural ethics through Community Living Camp